The Lilac Festival is on Sunday, June 3 this year. Cliff Bungalow – Mission Community Association needs volunteers to help in the following community activities:
Activity One – Information Booth
- Set up our table and tent at 8 am (near Western Coffee Shop)
- To be at our table during the festival
- Minimum of two people per two hour shift. First shift needs to be there at least 15 minutes prior to 10 am. There is some overlap of shifts for transition.
- We will have information on the community association including activities, will sell memberships and will sell the new history book.
- A little before 6 pm help take down our tent and table contents and transport to the community centre. This is very important. Many hands make this easy.
- Please contact Bob at email@example.com.
Activity Two – Decorated Bicycle Parade
- Participate in the decorated bicycle parade which will be our entry in this year’s parade.
- Decorating will take place at the community centre at 9 am.
- Marshalling is on 25th Avenue and 4th Street at 9:30 am (Number 2 position, west side of 4th)
- Parade starts at 10 am.
- Parade ends at 13th Avenue SW
- Children are encouraged to participate. Adult(s) must accompany the children.
- We will also be carrying a banner with the community’s name in front of our group.
- For more information, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your help with these activities would be appreciated. Please contact the people noted above.Tweet